Real Estate Investing
Resources and Free Reports
Where Do I Start?
Getting Started with Real Estate Investing
Investing in real estate seems exciting and lucrative – and it can be. There are infinite ways to go about it: single-family rentals, multifamily rentals, apartment buildings, commercial, mobile home parks, storage units, wholesale, flipping, buy and hold, etc. I could go on and on. As you begin to learn and explore options, in can feel confusing and intimidating.
Define Your Investment Goals
At Boise Turnkey Properties, we believe that the best way to start is by defining what your long term goal is, and then work backwards. For example:
- Are you investing to supplement your income or replace your job?
- Do you love your day job, but think investing would be a fun hobby that happens to supplement your income?
- Do you want to retire 10 years earlier?
The answer to these questions will help you define your long-term goals, and you can work backwards to identify the short-term goals that will help you get there.
Cash Flow, Buy and Hold, Flipping, and Wholesaling
Ultimately, every investor’s goal is to have cash flowing and buy and hold rental property. In order to get there, you may have to build capital, which is where flipping or wholesaling might come in to play. Flipping and wholesaling are work. Real work. Hard work. Once you learn your market and understand how to identify and negotiate a wholesale or flipping opportunity, you can start to build some capital.
First Investment Deal: What Do I Need?
Start by asking yourself some important questions.
- Do you need it to produce capital?
- If so, how much capital in how much time?
- How will you measure your return?
- If you plan to buy and hold, how will you measure your return on that investment?
There are many ways to calculate a return, and we’ll explore different ways to calculate returns using different metrics on our website and free reports.
How Does Boise Turnkey Properties Help Boise Real Estate Investors?
At Boise TurnKey Properties, we have worked with investors from all over the world, each of them in unique financial situations with a different idea of what is an acceptable return. One of the services we offer is analyzing each individual’s goal and financial situation, and we help them focus on an acceptable return to achieve their goals.
- What are your long term goals?
- Why do YOU want to invest in real estate?
- And how can we help you get there?
How Can We Help?
Check Out Our Free Reports
Have Questions About Investing in Boise?